Description (Typology, Period, Actual Use)
Period: Built in 1834 with additional parts added in 1882.
The church is not in use.
Structure: Very Good
Humidity: Existing Mark
Technical Details/Materials Used
Walls: Lime Stone
Roof: Screed + Lime Stone
Floors: Mosaic Timbers
Small Signs: No
Architect Plans: No
Cadastral Elements: XI.23W.1E(No1) plot: 302/3
Proposed Protection Measures
Emergency support measures and maintenance were carried out with support from the Bi-communal Development Programme, which is funded by USAID and UNDP, and implemented through UNOPS.
Should be declared as monument.