Description (Typology, Period, Actual Use)
This is a Gothic church of the 14th or 15th Century. It was converted to a mosque in 1600. Three aisled, each ending in a circular apse and all enclosed in a square structure. Flyng buttresses added at a much later date. South west corner of west end converted into minaret now half demolished.
Tomb of a famous Ottoman can be found in the yard.
Not in use.
Interior: Unknown (Not Visible)
Mass: Unknown (Not Visible)
Humidity: Non Existing
Technical Details/Materials Used
Walls: Ashlar Masonry
Roof: Unknown (Not Visible)
Floors: Ashlar Masonry
Windows: Stone Tracery
Icons: Not Available
Hagiography: Not Available
Michrap: Not Available
Small Signs: Not Available
Architect Plans: Yes
Cadastral Elements: Not Available
Proposed Protection Measures
Clearing up of yard monitoring for any problems that might arise in structure